Friday, January 29, 2010

Make Money from Blogging

Hi all! Again, it's been awhile. I've recently taken interest all of a sudden in Blogging. I've left all my Paid to click sites on hold for awhile as well as any O-DESK jobs.

As far as accomplishment is concerned, I've finally placed a couple of contents this past few months and have sought ways on how to improve on the layout. I've changed the color from green to pink, added a bunch of widgets but I'm still not satisfied with it. There is so much to explore over the internet and so I much I'd like to add.

Only recently did I bump into another blog that provided tips on how to MAKE MONEY from BLOGGING. Ah! A new found interest all of a sudden. So I thought, why not give it a try.

In effort to do so, the first step I did was to apply this blog to GOOGLE ADSENSE to place ads in my blogs. I applied my blog and after a few days they approved of it! Wonderful! I have no idea how I could generate income from it. I guess I have to learn more about it. From my understanding, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, you generate income from every click you get from the advertisements. So, with this in mind we now go to the topic of GENERATING TRAFFIC from your blog.

This is what I'm currently busy with at the moment. I'm learning about link exchange and trying to get people visit my blog. So, this is the point where I stop.

For now, I'm going to keep on posting for everyone (so keep on reading) and learning as well. I hope I've share a few things with you on how to start your blog.

If you're a professional blogger, please comment, give us tips, ideas and helpful insights. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment