Sunday, June 5, 2011

End of May Report

Hi there Team,

Congratulations! I'm on my 4th month on my PTC Project. I'm here to give you guys an elaborate report on what happened during May.

1. Ad2million



So far with this site, I have 32 positions which earns me $6.20/day. Great isn't it? The payout period is longer and they've set a maximum amount withdrawal of $20. That's ok, if it'll help the program stay a it longer then I'm up for it. This program is still at the top of my list.

2. Doublerbux

vv

This site is going so well that for the month of May, I've managed to get $30 for the month of May. I was so engrossed with making it bigger that I decided to create 4 more accounts. You can create as much as 5 accounts by the way.

v

The site I tell you is doing great!

3. Fastinvest

I got paid for this site and I didn't really expect it. And so, the comeback of fastinvest! Great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment