Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Be careful when investing to PTC sites

Hello Readers! Happy Thursday!

Yes it's almost the end of the week! It's my rest day off today however I do have a couple of errands to do today. Firstly, I need to blog. It's been awhile. I have been thinking of finally releasing this blog to people I know and promote it online, but I promised myself that not unless I've made it big will I go ahead and start advertising this blog of mine. Who knows, in the future I'll be big time. I guess I just need to have a little faith. Speaking of faith, the scam sites are the ones responsible for destroying them! Then I realized, you're frustrated because they didn't live up to your expectations. What's still important is that you investigate, investigate and investigate! Try to find out more things about them.

Can I start with the good news first then? I woke up early just to blog and click my ads, I have been backlogged because of work. Work is good so far, not fantastic. I'm happy to see my Team of customer service reps picking up with their scores now. I had to discipline them first and get them involved. Those who want to contribute are welcome, but those who don't are being closely watched at. Did I tell you we get a yearly increase? Well, the yearly increase is going to come through this payday which is tomorrow. I have about Php1,200 increase. For some it would be too small, but for others this is already a handsome amount. It's better than nothing. The account I work for has been pretty tough. Because of work, I've lost the clicks. I stopped clicking religiously for some sites. Like I mentioned I am losing faith on some of my sites. I promised myself that before I make further investment I got to experience the site paying first as advised by http://ptc-investigation.com. It makes sense, you have to know where your money goes. So far pinoydeal has been the most efficient.

I am thankful that I didn't make any investment with palmbux, apbux and cashium. All their sites are down. There were short lived. So try to reach their minimum and then cashout! That was what I did with doublerbux and hence made me decided to reinvest with them over and over again. Until then, I'll end it till now. We all have to be careful with the sites that we join, most especially with investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment