Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Paid to Click Sites

Hi All,

With the loss of some of my sites, I decided to replace some of them with newer ones. My idol pinoydeal who is earning $5,000 per month has put up her own site called:



I trust that this site will do well. What I like about it? You can invest for $5-$20 and have your advertisements exposed several times. I'm not an advertiser yet. I'm simply learning the ropes of advertisements for now by posting to some forums and sticking to blogs for now.

I like that this program allows you to click as many ads as you can all at the same time! I've been with the program for about a week and I've earned $2.55. I'll be cashing out once I hit the maximum of $5.00. I upgraded my account by the way. You need to upgrade it for you to get paid. In fact today I have requested for a payout. I just want to check its validity first before making any further investment. I do trust pinoydeal and all her endeavors.

I also signed up with her other programs as well.







I'll let you know how this goes and I'll keep you posted for the payments I've received.

No comments:

Post a Comment