Friday, April 8, 2011

What's happening?!!

It's April 9 and so far I'm getting quite disappointed as to how everything is going. Recently I did post that AOBUX.COM has been suspended. Not only that LEAFBUX.COM and VYNBUX.COM, I forgot to mentions has also been suspended.

I also mentioned to you about investigating the site first right? Well, that's what I'm currently doing and is what I am currently working on. First things first, I still have not received any payments yet for theprofitablebux and fastinvestbux. I have sent them a support ticket. I'll keep you posted as to what they say.

Rastabux has been down for several days, but the good news is they're back! Yehey! I can start clicking and earning again. Neobux looks like it's in shape. I have been reading a few topics from their forums and safe to say that they're starting to build their credibility again for me. They may have changed, yes, however I still believe that they changed because they want to improve their business better. Bless them!

Ad2million is earning steadily. Although reports have come through that the payments have been extended again due to hackers and idiots trying to destroy the site. Their just plain old greedy hackers trying to destroy something so beautiful! I'd want to be safe with my investment. I need my investments covered. So far, from 4 positions I've reached 10 positions so it's earning $2.00 per day. Let's cross our fingers and support Ad2million. Shame on those people!

I have joined 2 new PTC sites. I was wanting to replace the ones that I've lost and somehow I need something to revive me. I've joined doublerbux.com and icybux.com. I'll let you know how it does in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment