Thursday, April 21, 2011

Site updates


Hi Guys,

Finally, I've gotten the strength to get up and blog about the sites. I have been blogging however offline so to say as my SUN broadband is failing me for the past few days in Zambales. Yes, you heard it I was on vacation and now I'm back to reality.



I have 13 positions for this site already. I kept on repurchasing it since day 1. I started with 4 positions and within less than 2 months I now have 13. This site is earning me $2.60/day. Do the math on how much I earn in a month. The cashout has changed, the minimum is now $20 as per admin Carrie and they've set a mandatory rule that after cashing out, we are required not to reinvest a number of positions. Absolutely fine with me! I know how MLM company works. We earn from our very investments. If people invest, people get paid. So if making it mandatory means that everyone should comply then we have a steady business ongoing with ad2million. The cashouts have also been extended to ensure security of the account.



Fastinvest is back in business. I've stuck to it and so far I've cashed out $8.00. I haven't fully recovered my investment of $10 yet because of what has happened to them. If you want to know more about the history of fastinvestbux, I suggest you read my old post. They had a problem before and delayed payments for almost a month for everyone because alertpay has held their account. Now, their payments have been instant again because their paying instantly.



This site is great! My upline and idol pinoydeal owns this site. So far I have cashed out $2.00 to test it. I was able to receive in in less than 24 hours. You need to upgrade and shell out $10 first before you can cash out. If you don't have alertpay funds pinoydeal will be happy to exchange using cash just like what I have done. I sent a support ticket and she sent me her Unionbank EOM account number. I deposited Php500 in exchange of $11 so I can upgrade. In 10 days I've so far earned $17 from their site alone. For now, I'm building my referrals to 100. Whatever cash outs I make, I reinvest through referrals until such time I can build up an amount of $50 to upgrade to a 6 months worth of membership.




As for this site, I do not suggest this site to anyone. They ask you to invest and delay your payments. I have submitted a support ticket and they have advised me to wait for another 1-2 weeks as they will make an investment with teabux.com and once they earn they will pay off all members. It does sound to me that the owner of this site does not have any more funds. That for me is red alert. Now they've made it mandatory for everyone to upgrade for $4.99 for us to be able to view and earn advertisements as well as for us to be able to cash out. I find it unfair for them to be doing that. While I understand where they're coming from but not until they pay me back $2.00 pending then I'll think twice of reinvesting.

I'll be back for more update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment