Saturday, May 7, 2011

End Report April

I just remembered doing my April report. I haven't done it, my apologies. Anyway, April was a rough ride. This was the time wherein I was only getting established and see which sites have been the most stable. In this report, you should be able to see which sites didn't do well and were suspended at the same time.

I'd have to get in touch with my alertpay first. This month of April, I got paid by Fastinvestbux twice ($1.00 and $1.70), once by profitablebux ($1.80) and thrice by doublerbux ($2.57, $5, $5). Yes, I am thrilled of its returns really however if you think of the investments that I have made in most of them, I can't say that I've really come to enjoy these sites so much. I spend $5 at the profitablebux and I have not received the returns of my investment yet. For Fastinvestbux, I believe I have spent about $7 and I'm close to getting my investment bux. The only good news I have for you folks is doublerbux wherein I was able to come close to my investments. Infact, I have set up another account with them, so the 7 days payout alternate per account. That was the direction I had wanted to go. It does take time clicking the advertisements, but every single click believe me was worth it.

As for the other ads that I have, I've made a payout request for Incrasebux of $1.80, Globobux of $1.89 and Rastabux of $1.89. I'm still waiting for these 3 sites to process my payout request. The timeframe is a bit too damn long. I've checked the sites and nothing seem to be clear. I've also requested payout for the theprofitablebux of $4.00 until now its a pending request.

I'm close to the minimum payout for the following sites: Onbux and infinitybux. The others, I need more time and clicking for that to happen.

I've also joined 10 new sites some of which I can earn passive income. These sites also are referred by pinoydeal. Obviously, I have joined under her team and her care and trust. I think what she's doing with doublerbux is a good thing. I want to join and invest in a few more of her sites.

The most succesful sites to date so far is ad2million still. My earnings have grown for a measly $0.20/day to $3.60/day. Imagine that? I'm crossing my fingers that my payouts with alertpay and transfer to my bank account will be a breeze.

Today, we checked out Shakeys again for Ikay's birthday party. I was also checking out some catering service for Ikay's party. Shakey's seems more right for us. I don't know if Ikay will like it though. It's important for me to save up as much cash as I can by September or October and get the best deals for her birthday party. I'll have to workout and work hard on expenses. My schooling is coming up as well which makes plenty more changes. Busy, busy, busy, that's what I am. I'm also freakishly gaining weight. Recently, I've taken stresstabs to battle with my everyday stress. The pressure of having a team just takes so much more of me. When I get home, I'd have a few energy left for the kids as I need to update my clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment